Add to your existing knowledge of the umantis Applicant Management solution in order to even better configure and administer the solution to your needs.ContentShort presentation of best practice processes, Haufe-umantis philosophy and different cockpits
Introduction into configuration mode and selection lists
- How can I show / hide fields?
- How can I rename fields?
- How can I change lists?
Overview of communication templates
- What kind of templates can I create? Where can I find them?
- How can I edit existing templates? How can I add new templates?
- How can I find variables? How can they be used?
Introduction to basic settings
- How can I add new users? What should be considered when adding new users?
- How can I change IP-restrictions and password / security settings?
Introduction to divisions
- When does it make sense to use multiple divisions?
Overview of reporting possibilities
Presentation of access and view rights / concept
Joint exchange, discussion and Q&A session
You learn more about the administrator role and know how to independently carry out changes and configurations in the umantis solution. Additionally, this course provides an opportunity for exchange with other administrators and profit from their experiences and questions both during the sessions and breaks.Differentiation:
Do you already feel comfortable with the administrator role in umantis and understand the basics mentioned above? Take a look at our Advanced Administrator Courses
! If you are not sure which course best fits your needs, don’t hesitate to contact Tamara Bösch for assistance (+41 71 224 01 45).Do you know about our Optimum Scans?
If you have mainly company-specific questions that cannot be addressed in a classroom setting with other customers present, we recommend an Optimum Scan. In this format our consultants discuss and analyze your processes with you (and your team) directly on-site and carry out configuration together with your administrator(s).